Replacement bulbs

Oct 25, 2015
Beneteau 343 Ruskin FL
Need to replace my anchor lite bulb and my deck lite bulb. Anyone know the number for the replacement bulbs. Could not find it in the owners manual.

Oct 25, 2015
Beneteau 343 Ruskin FL
Okay, do you have a nomenclature or model or product number for those light bulbs in the LED.

DougM

Jul 24, 2005
Beneteau 323 Manistee, MI
You are really going to have to know the manufacturer of the fixtures in order to determine the bulb type.
One person mentioned AquaSignal, mine are Perko, others are Hella, etc.
When I bought my 323, it came with a spare parts box from the factory. It had spare light bulbs in it, but many were not for the fixtures on my boat. This was because my boat was shipped to the dealer with a furler mast, and I negotiated a mast change to a conventional rig.
(The fun part was when the steaming light burned out, I climbed the mast to change the bulb, found out the Perko fixture was riveted to the mast, and access to the bulb was from the back!)

Gunni

Mar 16, 2010
Beneteau 411 Oceanis Annapolis
Doug's tail of woe is exactly why I bought all new sealed led mast light fixtures, and replaced everything - no more climbing the mast to change bulbs.

Oct 25, 2015
Beneteau 343 Ruskin FL
Thanks....this gave me an idea. May have just answered the mail for me. Yahoo....

Aug 18, 2018
Beneteau 343 Portland
Keeping in mind that this is a five year old thread. Before I go up the mast, is there anyway to know what the steaming and anchor lights are? I’d like to simply be able to replace the bulbs if that is my problem.

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Dave.
Did you buy the boat new this year? If not then the answer is No. There is no way to be certain what is on your boat. Lights are a consumable item. You could have a AquaSignal or a Perko. Depends on what a Previous Owner installed when they were faced with the same problem.

you could try to take a long shot picture and blow I the image. .Or send a kid up to tell you what the bulb looks like or even retrieve it so you can match the bulb.
It is a crap shoot.

Jan 22, 2008
Beneteau 323 Annapolis MD
You are really going to have to know the manufacturer of the fixtures in order to determine the bulb type.
One person mentioned AquaSignal, mine are Perko, others are Hella, etc.
When I bought my 323, it came with a spare parts box from the factory. It had spare light bulbs in it, but many were not for the fixtures on my boat. This was because my boat was shipped to the dealer with a furler mast, and I negotiated a mast change to a conventional rig.
(The fun part was when the steaming light burned out, I climbed the mast to change the bulb, found out the Perko fixture was riveted to the mast, and access to the bulb was from the back!)
Doug, I am about to change out my B323 steaming bulb. Any tips for me? I wonder if there is a height requirement for sailboat steaming lights?:frown:

Jan 22, 2008
Beneteau 323 Annapolis MD
Doug, I am about to change out my B323 steaming bulb. Any tips for me? I wonder if there is a height requirement for sailboat steaming lights?:frown:
AH- the rivet trick is the type I was wondering about.

Aug 18, 2018
Beneteau 343 Portland
Dave.
Did you buy the boat new this year? If not then the answer is No. There is no way to be certain what is on your boat. Lights are a consumable item. You could have a AquaSignal or a Perko. Depends on what a Previous Owner installed when they were faced with the same problem.

you could try to take a long shot picture and blow I the image. .Or send a kid up to tell you what the bulb looks like or even retrieve it so you can match the bulb.
It is a crap shoot.
I bought the boat in 2012 From the original owner who had put almost 50 hours on the engine. I’m sure the bulbs are original. Most likely though, someone will go up the mast.