Raritan PH II Installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2004
I'm in the market as were . Colonial Beach
I just finished installing a Raritan PH II head in my boat yesterday. It was a bit of a job but it is finished. I am surprised how well it fit into the bathroom but I don't like the extra space that the handle takes up. That is an easy fix....I just take the handle out when it isn't in use. I would definately reccommend this upgrade.

Nov 12, 2006
Catalina 36 Bainbridge Island
Raritan

It is strange that all of the new boats Hanse, Dufour, Bavaria, Jeanneau, Delphia, etc. all had Jabsco heads exaxtly like my 1993 Catalina. I didn't look at Catalina, Hunter, or Beneteau because I wouldn't buy one of these new. I am going to install a PH II this spring as well.

D

David

go electric

I have a 87 mkII and upgraded to an electric head conversion. Adding a fresh water supply to flush, and an inline "odor controll". Dont forget a level indicator for the tank. Cost alot, but for "processing" #2, nothing works better. It pumps in fresh, grinds up, and pumps out solids, marine paper, even the corn. At the pumpout everything has been blended. It sucks out compleat and easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.