Ranger 22 Cushions

Sep 20, 2020
Ranger Yachts 22 Northern Neck, VA West Shore
I was gifted a great Ranger 22 that was stripped down for racing, so there are no cushions. While my ample backside does provide some relief, I am looking for a source for original or otherwise appropriate cushions for her, preferably without breaking the bank.
Oh - Given the rarity of these boats here near the Chesapeake, appreciate hearing about any other parts for her if anyone happens to come across any.
Thanks!

Feb 21, 2013
Hunter 46 Point Richmond, CA
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new Ranger Yachts 22 boat!!

Are these for the cockpit or cabin? If for the cockpit you might contact this site, although I did not see your boat model listed, they might be able to make the cushions from your measurements. Their cockpit cushions are made of 2" closed-cell foam covered with Sunsure, a woven fabric made with PVC-coated yarn. The cushions float, dry quickly, won't absorb water, and are resistant to mildew, rot, and UV rays. I have installed them on all me sailboats and love the quality. You can also contact any number of local or on-lie cushion shops for cockpit and cabin cushions.

Sep 20, 2020
Ranger Yachts 22 Northern Neck, VA West Shore
Thanks so much! Indeed this is the way to go - custom cut. Finding anything custom-fit for a R22 is a lost cause- time to start fabricating! Thanks again.

Feb 21, 2013
Hunter 46 Point Richmond, CA
High quality, fast delivery, and cost effective, if not lowest cost. Just provide them dimensions or template. Let us know what you decided and post photos of the final project.