Quiet cove

Feb 6, 1998
Canadian Sailcraft 36T Casco Bay, ME
The rain held off today, as did the wind:doh:, but the day still turned out nice. We are sharing this spot tonight with only one other boat, a newer Bob Perry designed Passport 47 CC. It's not often you find a spot like this, in July, nearly empty.

And we had a great sunset:

Rain coming tomorrow so I'm still sitting in the cockpit, going through photos, and maximizing the nice weather..

Ross

Jun 15, 2004
Islander/Wayfairer 30 sail number 25 Perryville,Md.
I don't think you need to worry about your anchor tonight. ;)

Jul 18, 2009
marine clipper 21 ft santa ana Southern Lakes,Yukon
we have a quiet cove as well

yep...lifted the keel and set her ashore...hard to find anyone on the whole lake let alone in this gorgeous spot:)...you found a great spot as well...cheers

Attachments

Sep 20, 2006
Hunter 33 Georgian Bay, Ontario, Canada
I should be in similar surroundings in a week, in the North Channel. Only no pics until we get back, no cell service and def. no Wifi.

Douglas, great pics. .... was there many years ago ( Dawson City) and loved it, but that was in the summer.

MrBee

Dec 30, 2008
Irwin 34 Citation Middle River, Md.
Both of you are were I need to be, instead of here at home surfin the sailing sites.
Been to Main on a Schooner trip, would love to sail it on our own boat. Some day I hope.

May 9, 2005
Oday -34 Arnold, MD
that anchorage looks familiar. Have you made your way to The Basin near the mouth of the New Meadows River? If not, put it on your itinerary!