Question for Jim Seamans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2004
SunTracker 18 DLX PartyBarge Hoover Reservoir - Columbus OH
Are your manual files being transferred anywhere from the ayesail site?

I sure hope you guys have melted out over there! Of course looks like you may have to bail a lot after this weekend.

Thanks

Mar 21, 2004
Hunter 356 Cobb Island, MD
Hi Henry,

Yes the files will be transferred as soon as I can get the CD sent to the new host. We are in the process of selling our house and I had to disassemble my office at home.

Jun 2, 2004
Hunter 37-cutter, '79 41 23' 30"N 82 33' 20"W--------Huron, OH
Curious Henry. How did you know to ask about "ayesail"? I see the last reference to it here on SBO was May 2008. Jim doesn't show up very often or not as much as in the "old days". You are right, he could be bailing.

And there he is, shows up while I am researching.

Mar 21, 2004
Hunter 356 Cobb Island, MD
Hi Ed, Yes will be bailing. I have retired - selling the house and going sailing. Wife and I are headed to the Caribbean this coming October with no plan and no schedule. Still trying to figure out what to do with the website - who knows. Phil has offered to host it and I will probably take him up on it...

Jun 2, 2004
Hunter 37-cutter, '79 41 23' 30"N 82 33' 20"W--------Huron, OH
Wow, congratulations Jim! What a super plan, all summer to prep on the bay and then away. Putting the website in Phil's capable hands is a great idea. I hope that happens.

I wish you luck with selling the house. Maybe real estate does better out there. Well heck it would have to. I am stuck with two condo payments right now. Took me over a year to sell my house before that.

Feb 27, 2004
SunTracker 18 DLX PartyBarge Hoover Reservoir - Columbus OH
Hey Ed, I was around in the days when Jim started putting together his manuals and have the old site bookmarked. I think it was back in the 26' Java time!

Jim congrats on retirement, hope you get things wrapped up quickly and the start of your next cruise goes smoothly. Looking forward to seeing your info back online somewhere. There seems to be more of a need for manuals lately.

Shippy

Jun 1, 2004
Hunter 356 Harve de Grace
Retiring!!!!

Jim, that is great news.....so you doing the carrib with the 356? What other upgrades have/are you doing? curious, what type of budget are you figuring? T

Jun 28, 2009
hunter 23 Lake Hefner
I bought my boat last year and had used his site as well for the manual. I hope it is replaced soon. I was going to reference it earlier and found it to be unavailable. Much thanks for your "service" and kudos for whoever takes it back up. I was able to find his site through the search function on HOF.

Status
Not open for further replies.