Puffer parts

May 1, 2014
Catalina C34 Muskegon
I just got a Puffer as a gift, since I didn't have any projects to keep me out of the bars. I am looking for an owners manual. I am missing the tiller/rudder, and looking for plans to make my own. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Jul 24, 2006
Legnos, Starwind, Regal Mystic 30 cutter, 22 trailer sailor, bow rider NEW PORT RICHEY, FL
me too

i was just given a puffer as well. there is a yahoo group for Puffer owners. I need rudder head and rudder as well. I will make my own. I am looking for a mast and boom, and sails. there are good drawings and info on the yahoo group for diy parts. good luck. As we speak my thwart seat and centerboard are drying- frp over cedar with gelcoat finish for durability.

May 1, 2014
Catalina C34 Muskegon
Sails

i was just given a puffer as well. there is a yahoo group for Puffer owners. I need rudder head and rudder as well. I will make my own. I am looking for a mast and boom, and sails. there are good drawings and info on the yahoo group for diy parts. good luck. As we speak my thwart seat and centerboard are drying- frp over cedar with gelcoat finish for durability.
If it would be any help, I would be happy to give you the dimensions of the sails. I don't know where you are located, but there is a good sail maker in Muskegon, MI., BLUFFTON BAY SAILS 231-733-0494. They have done some work on the sails for my 34 CATALINA, so I am sure the can handle the sails for the PUFFER.