Precision Trailable Boats 21' & 23'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 7, 2010
Smithbilt 19 Custom Bull Shoals, Arkansas
Looking to by a Trailerable and would like to hear pros / cons about the Precision 21 & 23.
Thanks , Dave

Jan 25, 2011
Precision P23 perdido key florida
precision 21 and 23 reviews

Looking to by a Trailerable and would like to hear pros / cons about the Precision 21 & 23.
Thanks , Dave
Dave,
I do not have a Precision yeat but have done a ton of research on them as I hope to purchased one in the near future. I can't find a bad review. The performance of the boat is top notch as well as the quality of build. These 2 models are very fast boats and will require some skill as a sailor. But have read reviews of these boats going to the bahamas and such. You could make a coastal cruiser out of this boat but you are limited to the capacitys of water and fuel. But a well planned trip with frequent stops 2 to 3 days apart could easily be done. In comparison to a Catalina of similar size you'll pay much more, but the resale value of these boats are great if you can find one. If you can afford a new one, i think this is one boat you could buy new and come out on. You can contact me if you have any more questions at gregsauto@bellsouth.net. Hope this helped you.

greg

Status
Not open for further replies.