Posting images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 3, 2005
Catalina 30 Downtown//Shoreline Marina, Long Beach
I would like to include a picture of my stern pulpit mod with my next post. My picture is in iPhoto on my Mac. How do I transfer it to my post since it isn't a URL? Thanks.

Feb 26, 2004
Catalina 34 224 Maple Bay, BC, Canada
Make a post, follow the instructions, like Additional Options scroll down, to "attach files," and upload the photo. I find it's easier to do than linking, but then my cell phone has a rotary dial.

Nov 5, 2014
lockley-newport 23 sarasota
in iphoto highlight the photo you want to use, click 'share' and then 'e-mail'. when window opens asking for 'size', pick the lowest and then compose. you should get a blank e-mail with an image attached. drag the image to your desktop. go here to the forum, write your message and 'add attachment'. click on the image that's now resident on the desktop, click choose and that should do it.

Oct 3, 2005
Thanks, but that doesn't work. The photo I want to post is IMG_0564.jpg from iPhoto, I have no idea what it's URL is. How do find it?

Oct 3, 2005
I'll try this one mo' time. I had additional legs installed at each corner. Now the pulpit's as firm as with the crossbar.

IMG_0564.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.