Pop quiz

Nov 6, 2006
Hunter 34 Mandeville Louisiana
Love the old warbirds! Back a thousand years ago when I was in high school, (1960's) The State of Louisiana decided to eradicate fire ants by "cropdusting" the entire state.. The company who got one of the contracts bought a couple of B-24's and B-25's and a PBY Catalina and converted them at our local airport to be cropdusters! I was working there at the time filling up airplanes and the guys let me crawl all around in the planes as long as I stayed out of the areas they were working.. the bomb bays.. Lots of interesting stuff!!

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
Those who possess ballistic missiles tend to have the right of way regardless of laws....
I think it is written into law somewhere that those who possess ballistic missiles get to make the laws. It is written into the Natural Laws as like, article 1: "might makes right".

-Will

Jun 16, 2020
Hinckley Sou’wester 30 Falmouth ME
Used to be on the other side of that equation driving subs….always a bit nervous when coming up to periscope depth near the coast that there would be a sailboat in our path that we couldn’t hear.

Sep 8, 2020
Merit 22 Honker Bay
I was driving up the highway in western Nevada near a government proving ground. A sign along side the road said " Watch for Low Flying Aircraft".

The sign gave no indication of who had the right-0f-way. The wind was from the east so I guess I was on a starboard tack.