PNW Winter Cruise 2020

Dec 25, 2000
Hunter Passage 42 Shelter Bay, WA
Ahoy mates. Time to settle into your barcalounger, crack a brew, with some munchies and enjoy my latest DVD production, a winter sail in the Salish Sea. Weather honcho kept his promise with some nice weather and moderate northerlies.

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Another great video production Terry. Looks like you had your Insulated pants on... Nicely color coordinated. Right down to the shoes.. Professional touch...

Great Burger. Haleys Is a slice of Americana.
Thanks for the Weather plug.
At least one day of sailing, and plenty of sunshine. Feels good even when the temps are chilly.

Dec 25, 2000
Hunter Passage 42 Shelter Bay, WA
Another great video production Terry. Looks like you had your Insulated pants on... Nicely color coordinated. Right down to the shoes.. Professional touch...
A little story behind my color coordinated attire. Water shoes I bought in Texas many years ago for a BSA canoe trip down the Brazos. Stored them in a box for years until my other boat shoes wore out. Heavy coat bought at a garage sale for two bucks because the wife wanted to get rid of all the ex husband’s stuff. REI pants paid five bucks at a St. Vincent de Paul thrift store. Shirt donated by my sister-in-law when we cleaned out her first apartment that she bought for her now deceased husband that was never worn, all years apart from each other. Was wearing fuzzy fleece pants (100% polyester) under the REI pair for warmth.

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Well it looked like you were working it.

Keep it up and we’ll have you on the Cat Walk.