PNW Summer Cruise 2023

Feb 26, 2004
Catalina 34 224 Maple Bay, BC, Canada
Thanks to Terry for getting me out of the house and for a nice visit (1:08:20), my cameo! :wow3:

I'd been to the Catalina Rendezvous on Thetis July 9-11 but hadn't been back to MBM since.

Great to see Terry again.

Dec 25, 2000
Hunter Passage 42 Shelter Bay, WA
Just worth noting that the fella that welded our damaged Danforth anchor needs some recognition. His name is Jonathan Kapitan, Specialty Welding and Repair Services based in Lund, BC. You can reach him at (604)414-0339, or his email address, jdkwelding@telus.net. So, if you need someone to do a high quality welding job at a reasonable price, he is your guy.

Jan 5, 2017
Beneteau First 38 Lyall Harbour Saturna Island
Another great video Terry! Good to see @ Stu Jackson again too, if only in a video.

Dec 25, 2000
Would you please provide your thoughts about why my video has received over 1K views? Something about how I create these videos appeals to so many, I'm looking for ideas on how to improve my style, content, or overall scene flavor that you find appealing. Much of what I've learned over the years came from my father who created 16MM family movies and after that just practice and the desire to make them better. Your input most welcome.

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Terry. Great videos tell a story. Take you to entertaining places. Engage the audience in the experience. Provide human connections.
Think about the videos and tell me which one you liked the best and why?

I can remember scenes that you shared. The trip around Vancouver Island. The time Colin was sharing his jokes after a meal. The paddling of the dinghy by your grandson.

Dec 25, 2000
Hi John. One of my favorites was our 2006 cruise. That one included the Lasqueti marching band with Chris the snare drummer. Another one was 2010, which I compiled the best clips from our previous cruises. Thanks for the input.