PM function

Oct 26, 2005
- - Satellite Beach, FL.
Hi Phil or whoever can answer,
I no longer get the pop up when I hover my cursor over a posters user name, like to send a PM.
Is this a problem with my computer?
Thanks!

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
Nothing has changed here. Any changes to your browser settings, security software, ad blockers? That could kill pop-ups.

Oct 26, 2005
- - Satellite Beach, FL.
I'll check, thanks Phil.

Yeah JSG, clicking sends me to the posters profile page.

Oct 26, 2005
- - Satellite Beach, FL.
That's what I'm looking for Woody but instead, when I left click, I get the members profile page.

Sep 15, 2009
S2 9.2a Fairhope Al
That's what I'm looking for Woody but instead, when I left click, I get the members profile page.
lol well for once i am ahead of the puter gurues and have no idea how i did that lol and when i do it again it does it the same every time....dont know if its in the settings or what ...oh wate it maybe that i am in ga and you are in fl :D but your boat is in the water and mine is still on the hard...and if you have ever had a barttels and james wine cooler i would say we are even lol ...good luck on the fix...

regards

woody

Mar 20, 2012
Cal 34-III, MacGregor 25 Salem, Oregon
there is a tab on the "members profile" page that says "contact info".... this is where I go to send a PM to the member....

Oct 26, 2005
- - Satellite Beach, FL.
lol well for once i am ahead of the puter gurues and have no idea how i did that lol and when i do it again it does it the same every time....dont know if its in the settings or what ...oh wate it maybe that i am in ga and you are in fl :D but your boat is in the water and mine is still on the hard...and if you have ever had a barttels and james wine cooler i would say we are even lol ...good luck on the fix...

regards

woody
Thanks Woody. I'll find a kid to fix it!

Oct 26, 2005
- - Satellite Beach, FL.
there is a tab on the "members profile" page that says "contact info".... this is where I go to send a PM to the member....
I don't see that on my screen but I do see a "send message" that just refreshes the page when I click it.
Thanks.