*Please Help* - Need a Rudder for Catalina 250 *ASAP*

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2012
Catalina 250 Charleston City Marina
Does anyone have a rudder for a Catalina 250 for sale, or know of somewhere I can find one in stock? I have contacted Catalina Direct, Catalina Yachts, Rudder Craft, all will take at least 2-3 weeks and I need something by this Thursday (5/24). I work with a sailing school and we can't teach class without a rudder. Please let me know if you can help. Thank you for reading my post and helping if you can.
Mark.

Mar 19, 2011
Catalina C25 Eagle Mountain Lake
Does anyone have a rudder for a Catalina 250 for sale, or know of somewhere I can find one in stock? I have contacted Catalina Direct, Catalina Yachts, Rudder Craft, all will take at least 2-3 weeks and I need something by this Thursday (5/24). I work with a sailing school and we can't teach class without a rudder. Please let me know if you can help. Thank you for reading my post and helping if you can.
Mark.
How much are you willing to spend and do you care where the rudder comes from?

:evil:

Jun 4, 2004
- - Long Beach, NY
Rudder, quick

Mark.
Contact Foss Foam Products in Florida. They can be reached at 352-529-1104 or their website newrudders.com. They are good, honest and should be able to help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.