Plastic hardware for pleated curtains

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 21, 2004
Hunter 31_83-87 Milwaukee South Shore Yacht Club
We have pleated curtains on our 1987 Hunter 31 that I think are original. We need to find the plastic buttons that hang the curtains. Does anyone know a source for those or has anyone changed to a different curtain and have the old ones still? Thanks. Marybeth & Rip Dulcinea II

Dec 2, 1999
Hunter Vision-36 Rio Vista, CA.
are the tags on the curtains?

are the tags still on your curtains? If they are you may contact them. If not I can check the name out on our H'31 for you to contact them.

Jun 2, 2004
Hunter 23.5 Fort Walton Yacht Club, Florida
RV and Camper Parts Store

I found the same slides on our boat at one

May 21, 2004
Thanks for the responses - no luck yet

We appreciate the feedback but I think we are talking about different styles of curtains. Our are pleated horizontally and each is hung from two small plastic mushroom shaped things. They are also at the bottom of the window and the curtain has elastic loops that go around the bottom buttons to hold the curtain down or around the top buttons to hold the curtain up. Our boat came with a couple of extra curtains for the ports over the galley and chart table but we have not been able to find the little buttons to hang them.

May 21, 2004
Thank you Roy

I used your instructions to add instruments to my boat several years ago. They have saved me from inconvenience countless times. I will email you directly with my address. Thanks in advance for all the contributions you make to this web site and your fellow Hunter owners. Sincerely, Marybeth & Rip Edmundson

May 21, 2004
Roy, Marybeth says to ask for 12

I took two off to take with me to look for these things..... and lost them. What do you need for your boat? We have a couple of excess winch handle holders we won at last year's Lake Michigan Hunter Rendezvous. Thanks again, Rip

Status
Not open for further replies.