Picture of your H37C

Jun 2, 2004
Hunter 37-cutter, '79 41 23' 30"N 82 33' 20"W--------Huron, OH

Old picture of Ladylove on Lake Erie. Probably 2000 or 2001.

Jan 22, 2008
Hunter 37 C sloop Punta Gorda FL
Picture of us at anchor Fall 2010. Taken by Sumner when he was in SW florida. We never knew about it till he published his diary on this forum.

Attachments

Oct 18, 2010
Hunter Cherubini 37 Cutter Portland, ME
Found A H37C in Portland, ME

Hello all, we found and bought a '79 H37C in Portland, ME. She needs some tlc to bring her up to shape. We will be moving onboard this spring. We also just got back from ME after our first trip to stay on the boat for about a week. Coldest night was about -10 F. The only systems working were AC and some DC. Heat from 2 electric heaters and an electric blanket. Got the propane stove working. No fresh water or head. Most systems need repair or replacement. Much to do! I could use all of the advice I can get. Thanks...Guy & Toni

Attachments

Jan 22, 2008
Hunter 37 C sloop Punta Gorda FL
Enjoy!! Live it up. this is a great forum. ask anything, you will be amazed.

Nov 6, 2009
Hunter 37 FL
Hello all, we found and bought a '79 H37C in Portland, ME. She needs some tlc to bring her up to shape. We will be moving onboard this spring. We also just got back from ME after our first trip to stay on the boat for about a week. Coldest night was about -10 F. The only systems working were AC and some DC. Heat from 2 electric heaters and an electric blanket. Got the propane stove working. No fresh water or head. Most systems need repair or replacement. Much to do! I could use all of the advice I can get. Thanks...Guy & Toni
You'll get plenty of advice/help on this form. We've had other boats, but this is my favorite...and it isn't just the separate shower. Enjoy, and you'll get lots of help on the forum. Brought back memories of coming down Miss river too late in the year and dealing w/coldl/ice.etc. 15 yrs ago.

Oct 18, 2010
Hunter Cherubini 37 Cutter Portland, ME
"Yuginots" Update

After purchasing the 37 in Portland a few months ago, we finally moved on board about a month ago from MN. Before almost nothing worked. Now we have a complete working fresh water, hot and cold, with a circulating line that brings hot water forward to either the vanity and/or shower ( so as to not waste water at faucet); newport diesel bulkhead heater; sensibulb LED interior lighting; new lines, hoses, filter, electric fuel pump and manifold on a now " no leaks" engine that suprisingly runs very well!; repair engine exhaust system; 4 10# bottle propane system with rebuilt Force 10 barbeque; many more smaller projects also with almost endless projects to go. We had a great day sailing yesterday moving to a new marina as we lost our sublet slip. Here's so pics. Take Care all...Guy KC6ICA

Attachments

Dec 2, 1999
Hunter Vision-36 Rio Vista, CA.
Next time you are up in the Delta, you should stop by Hidden Harbor for a cold one! How was the sea grass in that area?

Apr 25, 2007
Hunter Cutter 37 Jacksonville, Florida
piece by piece

This is hull 395 and it's coming back together piece by piece. This is in Jacksonville Florida just before it got a new rudder, prop shaft, and other steering parts.
s/v Renasci

Attachments

Apr 25, 2007
Here's Renasci a couple of years ago in St.Pete

She has new non-skid and is in the middle of getting a new dodger and bimini, but still looks pretty much the same now.
Kb

Attachments

Jun 2, 2004
Hunter 37-cutter, '79 41 23' 30"N 82 33' 20"W--------Huron, OH
Very nice and very familiar. I have the same autohelm and the same table. I did replace the helm guard with a taller offset model for the instrument pod. How do you keep those winch pads looking so good?

Here's what I can't wait for. Wish I knew how many more days.

Attachments

Jan 7, 2012
Hunter 37C Lucaya, Grand Bahama
Ed I hope it comes sooner rather than later, unfortunately that means I have to decide what to do for Hurricane season then also.

Dec 14, 2003
Hunter H37C, H23 Annapolis MD
Emil,
Pictures look great but I was bummed you did not have one of the stern The painted Transom really set her apart.

Mark

Apr 25, 2007
Here's a couple of my favorites of Renasci

The first one is where I just purchased it and took it to Lake Lanier. Then other one was not too long after that. But since then, Renasci has become a completely new boat, almost.

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2011
Hunter 37c Scotland
Wanderer under Ben Nevis

On route from west to east coast, here is my h37c and the highest peak in UK. The second picture is half way up Neptune's Staircase, a flight of eight locks at the start of the Caledonian Canal.
For google earth fans : 56deg50'46.11" North, 5deg05'38.84" West.

Attachments