Pics of Our New Cushions WOW Awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 28, 2011
Catalina 22 Lake Wallenpaupak
Larry,

I want to thank you for directing me to USYC. Bob is wonderful. We chatting for quite a while and he felt like family by the time the conversation was over. He will be creating new cushions for Wild Child and an EXTREMELY fair price. I have been trying to find someone who would make cushions for the boat and was getting no where. Thank you again!!

Marie

Jan 22, 1999
Hunter 35 PENSACOLA, FL
New Cushion Covers

My boat is vintage 1988 and I have been looking at new cushions covers.
I talked to Marci at USYC about material for the covers and was told that they only deal in Sunbrella fabric.

I am interested in a product called microfiber.
I sent Marcie the address and phone number for a microfiber source.

They have not called back.

Broad Reach

Jun 4, 2011
Hunter 23 Mactaquac Sail Marina
Larry,

I want to thank you for directing me to USYC. Bob is wonderful. We chatting for quite a while and he felt like family by the time the conversation was over. He will be creating new cushions for Wild Child and an EXTREMELY fair price. I have been trying to find someone who would make cushions for the boat and was getting no where. Thank you again!!

Marie
I am so glad that everything is working out for you. We have really enjoyed our new cushions this season and look forward to many more with them. Bob and Marcie really are wonderful people and very reasonably priced.

Cheers,
Lorry

Jun 4, 2011
Hunter 23 Mactaquac Sail Marina
My boat is vintage 1988 and I have been looking at new cushions covers.
I talked to Marci at USYC about material for the covers and was told that they only deal in Sunbrella fabric.

I am interested in a product called microfiber.
I sent Marcie the address and phone number for a microfiber source.

They have not called back.

Broad Reach
I would give them some time they really are very busy people, and perhaps you might want to try and give them a call back.

Cheers,
Lorry

Status
Not open for further replies.