Photoday! Where do you keep your boat?

Jul 1, 2010
Catalina 350 Lake Huron
That's a fascinating boat. I looked up the specs. Real shoal draft that opens up areas most of us can't go. I envy you! Where are you now?
Currently in Bar Harbor. Sailed (well, motor sailed due to calm winds) today from Burnt Coat Harbor (Swans Island). Plan to be here another day then over to Somes Sound.

Funny, you mentioned the draft. We anchored just off the shallow side of the mooring field here at high. A little unnerving to see the same area at low, but we're ok. There's a saying that if you don't see other boats anchored there, there's probably a reason.

DArcy

Feb 11, 2017
Islander Freeport 36 Ottawa
My club has a lot of very good sailors, several have sailed here their entire lives. This is not an uncommon site when the wind is right. I've heard people say sailing in the harbour is not safe but in the 50 years I've been here it has never caused any collisions. I have however seen collisions between boats under power. This was the second spinnaker in the harbour on Tuesday, I didn't get a picture of the first one.

NYSail

Jan 6, 2006
Beneteau 423 Mt. Sinai, NY
Mount Sinai Harbor, New York..... our Thursday to Sunday mooring during sailing season......

IMG_0857.JPG From 50 feet up....

Jan 22, 2008
Hunter 340 Baytown TX
20170811_195314.jpg

Boardwalk Marina in Kemah, Texas on Galveston Bay. Cell phone shot from yesterday while I was getting the boat ready for today's rum race.