Photobucket Download Fix, Ap Required

Sep 8, 2014
Catalina 22 Swing Keel San Diego
For anyone like me that used Photobucket to store pics and then used hyperlinks to our threads here; I found a solution that worked for me.
I am not going to pay the hostage fee of $400 per year to enable the hyperlinks. I also never saved my photos on my phone, cloud, or computer hard drive... I just uploaded them to my Photobucket. The only way to fix my threads would be to re-download them, save them to my computer, and then either a) use another picture hosting service like Imagur or Flicker or b) upload them to each post manually. Either way its kind of the same amount of work.
Problem is the 'download album link' on Photobucket never worked, now it has vanished all together... and nobody wants to individually right-click and save hundreds of photos. After a little Google action I found an Ap that solves this problem and will download all of your albums from Photobucket in a few clicks. The upside is that the photos are (probably) going to download already resized smaller, at least mine did anyway. I guess it depends on what size you uploaded them... all of mine were 12 megapixel iPhone shots, but they were resized as I uploaded them. This is good for SBO forum if you upload the smaller pics to the threads.

Anyway, the android Ap is called Photobucket Album Downloader (Unlimit), here is the link https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-album-downloa/jmpbbfglflhdhbmimlcacoojpkeopelc

This Ap works in Google Chrome so it will work on any PC and Mac too, just make sure you have the Chrome browser and have a Google account since the Ap costs $2