Parts for Javelin

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Peter

My son just acquired a venerable, yet seaworthy O'Day Javelin. Things look OK, but we need a drain plug and two spreaders. What is a good source for parts for Javelins? Thanks for any help?

J

Justin - O'day Owner's Web

You should be all set locally...

Peter, You should be able to source both of these pieces locally. What does the socket for the drain plug look like? You may find a suitable insert at your local marine store. There are some biggies in Burlington. As for the spreaders, are they missing entirely or are they damaged? If you know how long they need to be you can source them from any rigger or from most marine stores, again at worst a trip to Burlington. If you need to know the lengths, maybe someone on the list here will measure them and let us know? Justin - O'day Owner's Web

D

Dave Thierer

Javelin Parts

Peter: Your best source for Javelin Parts: Rudy Nickerson D&R Marine, Inc. 14 Water St. P.O. Box 921 Assonet, MA 02702 Telephone (508) 664-3001 Fax (508) 644-3002 I am restoring a classic Javelin myself. The drain plug can be found in any hardware store - plumbing sections. Also check out www.javelinsailors.org Great info & chats specific to Javelins! Fair Winds!

Status
Not open for further replies.