Parts for a shorepower socket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 25, 2006
Hunter 34 Bayou Chico - Pensacola
The plastic threaded ring on our 30A shorepower connector broke and I'm hoping that parts are available to replace the broken piece rather than replacement of the entire socket. It's a 1084 H34 if that helps. Anybody know where I need to start looking?

The broken part is on the socket that's mounted to the wall of the cockpit. It's a black ring of threads that the shorepower cord screws onto to keep the cord from coming loose.

Rick D

Jun 14, 2008
Hunter Legend 40.5 Shoreline Marina Long Beach CA
I don't think you can get the threaded ring as a repair item; I looked at Marinco's website and none is listed. You probably will have to get a new socket and replace it. Here is one from this site's ship store, however, if your's is mounted inside, you might just want to get the plastic one rather than the SS. I'm sure SBO can fix you up. I replaced mine not long ago. Good luck!

May 24, 2004
CC 30 South Florida
I don't think there is a part available for a repair. You may try a marine salvage yard for a less expensive replacement.

Oct 14, 2005
1983 Hunter H34 North East, MD
Mickey...

My shore power connection socket assembly is all stainless so suspect was replaced by a previous owner. Otherwise have never seen just the cap as a repair/replacement part.

Status
Not open for further replies.