Part needed for Ericson 28

Jan 11, 2014
14,182
Sabre 362 113 Fair Haven, NY
That will be a generic part, not a part specific to the Ericson. Try Defender.com or FisheriesSupply.com.
 
May 17, 2004
6,223
Beneteau Oceanis 37 Havre de Grace
I agree - probably genetic to any boat brand. And the common part name is pad eye - you’ll probably have success looking for that.
 
Jul 27, 2011
5,203
Bavaria 38E Alamitos Bay
Looking for whisker pole ring for Ericson 28 (28ft)
I'm curious. Do you have the boat? Can you see how/where the original ring was attached? I ask b/c on my P-30 of old, the whisker pole "rings," two of them, were fitted to the mast; one slightly stb and the other slightly port of the centerline of the mast to allow the pole a "fair lead" away from the mast extending out to one side or the other.Those were not stainless steel but some type of molded metal, like pot metal. I had to switch between rings when gybing. I thought the E-28 might be similar, in which case the ring(s) might not be truly generic replacement parts, etc.
 
Last edited: