Part help....

NYSail

Jan 6, 2006
Beneteau 423 Mt. Sinai, NY
Hello all.....
So I am sure someone will find this quickly but sadly I have been searching and can’t find where to buy. Remember seeing once a year ago but now I am at a loss. It is located after the water pump to my air conditioner..... screws onto pump, has a bleed valve and adapter to branch two lines.
Thanks!
Greg
85535A81-CCC6-47B0-8036-B92D75F8D9FF.jpeg

Jan 11, 2014
Sabre 362 113 Fair Haven, NY
It looks like a conglomeration ordinary plumbing parts, a T, some reducers, a valve all made of suspect material, is it steel? The one odd part is the reducing elbow with a T.

Is this to cool the condenser? If so, the bronze fittings should be use not steel or brass.

Aug 10, 2020
Catalina C25 3559 Rocky Mount
i am going with it is some method of draining the pump and condenser that has been added to help with winterizations before it corroded into oblivion. I personally would eliminate it and move the T/reducer fitting directly to the pump.

NYSail

Jan 6, 2006
Beneteau 423 Mt. Sinai, NY
The purpose is to bleed the lines so pump works..... I have seen this exact set-up (and parts) on other boats...... so i thought it could be a standard thing.

Thanks

Jan 22, 2008
Hunter Catalina 400 PORT JEFERSON, NY
There is an off the shelf part called a shower diverter that looks like that available at any plumbing dept. I have only seen it in 1/2" pipe thread. Yours look bigger maybe 3/4". It looks like it is hooked up to a March condensate pump. I have the same issue with my AC and simply installed a tee to a 1/4 turn valve. Use PEX, never corrode and crimps are stainless.

Alan J S/V Skol #130