Paging all sailors

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
I’m here. Just keeping my mouth shut for a while. Thanks for thinking about me.

p.s. The mouth-shutting is self-imposed.

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
It is good to hear from you. Until Meriachee's post, I was thinking it was just me.

- Will (Dragonfly)

Aug 1, 2011
Catalina 270 255 Wabamun. Welcome to the marina
I can't recall ever seeing a quiet frog. This is not normal behaviour. Unlike the conditions outside, downwind of BC, I'm hopping (pun intended) that this isn't the "new normal"

Jan 22, 2008
Beneteau 323 Annapolis MD
I’m here. Just keeping my mouth shut for a while. Thanks for thinking about me. p.s. The mouth-shutting is self-imposed.
That's like the gal that just moved out of the unit above me. SHE WALKED AROUND LIKE A JACK-BOOTED STORM TROOPER, AND NOW THE SILENCE IS DEAFENING :dancing:

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
That's like the gal that just moved out of the unit above me. SHE WALKED AROUND LIKE A JACK-BOOTED STORM TROOPER, AND NOW THE SILENCE IS DEAFENING :dancing:
No, not at all like that. I agree with the deafening silence part.

- Will (Dragonfly)

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
Alright, y’all. I do appreciate your concern. I was NOT given a time-out. On the contrary, one of the Big Brass told me a few years ago he appreciated my quirky sense of humor and would hate to see me ever sell my boat. There just comes a time in every frawg’s life when he needs to not respond to every-daggum-thing he reads. There’s very little middle ground for me. I’m either all in or all out. Lately I’ve seen no threads that would be better off with my comments. But y’all make me happy knowing you care.

Last edited: