Owner's Manual

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gary Nichols

I just purchased an O'day 25 and I am looking for the owner's manual. Does anyone have on or know of one on line? Thanks

J

Justin - O'day Owner's Web

Owner's Manuals

Gary, I had a line on a whole bunch of owner's manuals and sales literature for a bunch of O'days from a pretty good spread of years from a local yard but they haven't yet dug them out for me. Hopefully when spring launching fever winds down I'll be able to get them. If so, I'll scan them and post them to the web for all to see. In the meantime, are there specific questions you have? Maybe we can put some answers together for ya. Justin - O'day Owner's Web

G

Gary Nichols

Thanks for the response. I am interested in some specific rigging procedures, I believe that I have figured out how to raise the mast using the boom, but would like to see the "real stuff." I have made my best guess on what lines go where and everything works great, so far. I am also interested in seeing the documentation on the electrical. So... when you get those manuals I would really appreciate seeing them. Thanks again

D

Dave

Close enough?

Gary, I have any O'Day 26 and have the owner's manual. My boat is basically a freshened up version of yours, 1984 hull. The mechanics are all really the same. I've had mine since 86 and do ALL the maintenance and repairs so maybe I can help with specific questions. If you can't find a 25 manual, e-mail me and I'll send you the 26 version. Good sailing, Dave

J

J. Peter Forst

Looking for manual also

I also Have just purchased an O'Day 25 and it did not find a manual. Can't wait to see if Justin can get those manuals from his yard. But for a specific question. I have a centerboard version. Am not quite sure how to release the centerboard in order to lower it. Need some advice. Can any of you help? Thanks J. Peter Forst skitchr30@aol.com

D

Don Evans

Mast Raising For Gary

Gary: I have hobnailed a mast raising device similar to the OEM kit. To see a schematic of this go to yahoo clubs and join the O'Day club (no brainer...really). View the jpeg schematic posted by an owner at the club. Email me for any particulars on the device. Cheers. Don

B

barry

owners manuals

i printed a copy of O'Day manuals off http://ODAY.HOME.ATTNET/FLOTSAM tHIS SITE IS AN o'dAY SAILBOATS UNOFFICIAL WEB.

K

Kurt Kumler

I'm also looking for a manual

I am rousing a 1971 19' 2x2 from years of sleep. Does anyone have access to a manual and some rigging (turnbuckles)? I put her in the water this week after seven years of hibernation in the yard. It still floats. Thanks

T

TT

manual

I found a manual at http://home.att.net/~oday/oday25b.htm it is almost impossible to read, but it is more than I had!

R

Rob

Question

Gary, Sorry to answer your question with a question. I think I would really like to buy an O'day 25'. I am curious- Can you launch this boat off of a trailer? Thanks in advance, Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.