Owners Manual Hunter 28.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mick

I'm a recent owner of a '87 Hunter 28.5. This is a good boat for my young family (Wife, kids 7 & 11 & me) but I'm have trouble working out how everything works. It took me a couple weekends (& some luck to find the 2nd battery under the sink). i was wondering if anyone knows of a Owners Manual for the boat????

S

Steve O.

battery

Actually, that's your first battery under the sink, which is the original location. The other battery has been added by a previous owner, since the 28.5 only came with one battery. The owners manual isn't going to help you a lot, but I think Hunter may be able to furnish you with a copy. I would also invest in a manual for your Yanmar if you don't already have one.

J

Jim McCue

I agree with Steve

Put you money into a Yanmar maintenance book and even take their diesel course. I never got the 28.5 manual but a little book with polars etc diagrams of some "other" models. The Mack Boring Yamar course will give you a very good understanding of your engine and how to keep it humming. The money you save on doing things yourself will be worth it and you will know exactly what has been done and if its correct. Peace of Mind Jim McCue

G

Guy Shields

28.5 Manual

Send me an e-mail address or fax number and I'll send you a copy of the manual early next week. I bought my boat from the original owner and he kept all the books/info he got from the dealer. I'll be at the boat this week end.

S

swells

To Jim

I would be interested in a copy of the polars you recieved with your boat. Do they seem to be correct? Scott

M

Mick

Email location 28.5 manual

This is to Guy Shields for the 28.5 owners manual via email. My email is "mdriver@rcsw.com" Thansk Guy PS: any Yanmar Diesel manuals about?

J

Jim McCue

Only NO info on 28.5

The info in the "manual" didn't have anything on the 28.5. I don't know why they even gave it to me when I got the 28.5. It did have several other models though- go figure. Sorry cant help there. Jim

G

gary therrien

re:eek:wner's manual

Mike, I got my '87 owner's manual from Hunter Marine in Florida. It cost me $14. If they are out let me know i will photo copy mine for you. Gary

J

Jasper

Guy's manual

Please mail me a copy. jasperravesteijn@hotmail.com or; fax: 518 478 9990 Thanks much !

Status
Not open for further replies.