Ospray, Ospary.....How many are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pete Rutske

Are there any Ospray's left? This website doesn't list them as a model. Mine looks a lot like the "daysailer" except mine has wood trim around the cockpit and the mast partners are on the foredeck not the cabintop (I have only seen photos of the daysailor and this seems to be the case). Pete, sailing Daydream dreamer@cjnetworks.com

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
Just added to the site

If you have any data on the boat, specs or photos, please send them along to: phil@odayowners.com That will allow us to put the boats in the Boat Info section, but I have added it to the forums and other menus. ph.

A

ANDREW GASH

OSPRAY LIVES ON

I own an OSPRAY which is rather similar to the one you described. I just refurbished it last year.

B

bob kreamer (rakreamer@home.com)

Osprey

I fully restored my Osprey 15' 9" built in 1963, a great small boat. I first sailed her in Vineyard Haven Harbor on Marthas Vineyard. Now she sits all redone under my deck on a shiny new trailer. You know she still sports her original sails! Had them re resined and repaired, not quite like new but for $120 dollars they are at least 90% of what they once looked like.

S

Scott

Opray, Ospary....How many are you?

I just bought an Ospray form a freind of mine so that I could work my way back into sailing. I have been looking for two months on any information regarding this model and have come up dry. I was starting to think I had the last one left. Scott scbaldry@pacbell.net

Status
Not open for further replies.