Osiris Rex?

Nov 30, 2015
Hunter 1978 H30 Cherubini, Treman Marina, Ithaca, NY
I can only applaud :clap: that this was a significant effort. Placing the opposite of a Hoover Vacuum on an asteroid and trapping up to 2 cm particles and some surface dust in a filter trap...and then not knowing if the sampling is successful for 4 more days. Then waiting 2 more years to advance Science when the space craft returns.

I just want the Earth to heal and get this Covid thing in the rear view mirror. What if the sampling’s from Bennu bring back an even more nefarious contaminant? :yikes:

Yes, I watched all the simulations from 5 PM eastern. Can’t wait for the conspiracy theorists to get on this project.

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Whoopsie?

That's what I say when I walk into the kitchen and slip on the cat's water bowl spill.

When you learn that the coded signal you sent to a 800 million dollar minivan a week ago opened the shovel/vacuum on a asteroid 200 million miles away and sucked up dust and rocks -

I say DAMN THE BLOODY THING WORKED!:clap:

Nov 30, 2015
Hunter 1978 H30 Cherubini, Treman Marina, Ithaca, NY
That sort of thing happens all the time when I’m vacuuming up dog hair. The Dyson clogs up and I payout a trail of flaky dust into my space. No worries for NASA and Lockheed...you can make a lot of dust out of a larger stone. Perhaps the secrets of the universe are encapsulated within? :facepalm:

• Ha