Origo 'Princess' rebuild parts ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Richard Craig

To all..... I have a 1977 Cat 25 w/ one of the old Origo 'Princess' two burner, pressurized alcohol stoves. Think it's time for a re-build, but not sure what to use, or where to get the parts. Anyone out there done this recently ?? Me & da boat are located in the So. Calif area. Thanks all for your help. Richard Craig
 
Dec 2, 1999
15,184
Hunter Vision-36 Rio Vista, CA.
Not Origo

Richard: I do not think you have an Origo stove. I believe that the Princess Stoves are Seaward. You should contact them directly and see what parts are available.
 
H

Harry

Fawcetts in Annapolis

I have a '72 27' and purchased replacement alcohol stove parts from Fawcetts in Annapolis Md. If all else fails, they may be able to help, and will ship anywhere.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.