Online Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 1, 2009
Catalina 310 Sydney-Pittwater
Has anyone had positive online dealings with “Go2Marine” ? This name is new to me and I just want to make sure it is not a ‘fly by night’ outfit. My order would only be for some smaller bits.

NYSail

Jan 6, 2006
Beneteau 423 Mt. Sinai, NY
Bought from them a few years ago with no problems. Can't remember what purchase was .........

Oct 29, 2005
Hunter Marine 326 303 Singapore
I've no problem buying from them some years back as well. Found better priced online store since.

Apr 2, 2011
Catalina 27 Niceville, FL
I have used them with no problems. Best price I could find on a heat exchanger for a M-18.

Tim R.

May 27, 2004
Caliber 40 Long Range Cruiser Portland, Maine
Why don't you check with the folks here? They may match the Go2marine price.

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
I wouldn't be surprised if they had to match ours. :) They're a great retailer, though, no reason to worry about doing business with them.

Jan 3, 2009
Marine Trader 34 Where Ever I am
I have purchased from them several times and had very good service.

Tim R.

May 27, 2004
Caliber 40 Long Range Cruiser Portland, Maine
I wouldn't be surprised if they had to match ours. :) They're a great retailer, though, no reason to worry about doing business with them.
There you go. Buy your stuff here and support the site that gives you all kinds of great advice to keep you safe and save you money.

Jul 1, 2009
Catalina 310 Sydney-Pittwater
Many thanks to all you guys for your comments.

TimR and Phil Herring – have checked with SBO Store and their price is good for one of the items. However, they don’t list the other one on their parts list. I always check the SBO Store and Cat. Direct out, as I have had good service from them in the past.

Unfortunately, with the fairly high shipping costs to Australia, I have to bundle my order, where possible, to achieve some scale of economy. On bundled smaller items, the savings on the parts themselves may just about exceed the shipping costs. It is quite different with high cost items, where savings usually exceed by far the freight expenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.