One winter project done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2005
Macgregor Venture 25 My Backyard
Hey all... Well here it is Sunday night, and I am just getting around to posting a few pictures of what I ahve completed. Hope all of you like it and inspires you to tackle it.

Just a quick summary of what I did, and to thank Walt in Denver. Your beer is waiting for you to come out and look at your creation, and sail with us.

Attachments

Jul 20, 2006
Macgregor 25 Rohnert Park
That project turned out so great I had Gregg do mine as well. Now it's on to the shelf for the dvd player and the dual battery set up eh Gregg? by the way the project cost was less than 50 bucks a boat!

walt

Jun 1, 2007
Macgregor 26S Hobie TI Ridgway Colorado
Greg looks nice! FYI, all I did was come up with the idea that I should come out there some day and drink some of your beer for taking pictures of the inside of a 26S.

D

davidfbrumley 8826d

Great Job!

Hey all... Well here it is Sunday night, and I am just getting around to posting a few pictures of what I ahve completed. Hope all of you like it and inspires you to tackle it.

Just a quick summary of what I did, and to thank Walt in Denver. Your beer is waiting for you to come out and look at your creation, and sail with us.
Greg: Looks great. Can you provide specs on the swivel mount. Would like to do something similar. Where is Penngrove? I lived in Ventura County for 30years. Got the sailing bug in the Santa Barbara Channel/ Channel Islands. Now retired in Bella Vista AR.

Apr 25, 2005
Macgregor Venture 25 My Backyard
Re: Great Job!

This is the closest thing I could find. I adon't think WM carries mine any more.

QUOTE FROM WEST MARINE WEBSITE: PART#319160 RAM-109-1A

A versatile way to attach radar, sonar, computers and other devices. They can attach on horizontal or vertical surfaces including rails and masts from 1" to 2.1/2"dia. Attachments are stainless steel and joints have nylon bearing surfaces for easy use. Arms are 6"L and rated to support 65lb. Choose from either a 2" X 6 1/4" end plate that pivots, or a ball and socket for more adjustability.
  • Constructed of lightweight, corrosion-resistant marine grade aluminum with a powder-coated finish
  • Include stainless steel hardware
  • All RAM Mounts come with a lifetime warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.