Oday Mariner 19 portlights

Jan 26, 2022
Oday Mariner 19 Charleston
I am restoring a 1972 O'day Mariner 19 and need to replace the portlights on the sides of the cabin. The cutouts are rectangular with a point at the bow end and about 700mm (27.5") long by 140mm (5.5") high. I haven't found any like this for sale. Does anyone know where I could find some?

Feb 21, 2013
Hunter 46 Point Richmond, CA
Welcome to the forum!!

Does it look like the one in the photo below? They look like framed and non-opening portlights. Do you want to replace lens only or frame also? You might find these articles helpful, in the event you have not seen them: DIY: Replacing Fixed Portlights - Sail Magazine AND Options for Replacing Old Portlights - Sail Magazine and do a search on this forum to find other threads on replacing portlights. Might also contact Home - Mariner Class Association (clubexpress.com) to find a Mariner sailboat who can help.

1643224081596.png

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2022
Oday Mariner 19 Charleston
Welcome to the forum!!

Does it look like the one in the photo below? They look like framed and non-opening portlights. Do you want to replace lens only or frame also? You might find these articles helpful, in the event you have not seen them: DIY: Replacing Fixed Portlights - Sail Magazine AND Options for Replacing Old Portlights - Sail Magazine and do a search on this forum to find other threads on replacing portlights. Might also contact Home - Mariner Class Association (clubexpress.com) to find a Mariner sailboat who can help.

View attachment 202071
Yes, that's very much what they look like. Thanks for the pointers.