O'day 34 storage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 11, 2008
Oday 34 Noank, CT
Under the port settee, I find aboard screwed down instead of storage pans. Is this typical of the 34?

|It seems like a waste of space

Jun 4, 2004
Kokomo Beach
I had an O'Day 35. Under the cushions in the main salon there were access panels (not screwed down). The panels gave direct access to the inner surface of the hull and the water tanks. There were no separate storage boxes under the panels. Stowage items layed adjacent the hull.

DannyS

May 27, 2004
Beneteau 393 Bayfield, Wi
My boat (1985 O'day 35), purchased used two seasons ago, came with drop in pans for all of my under setee and under vee berth storage. They're very nice since the stowed items don't sit directly in contact with the hull. Maybe these were options on the 34. I have the original options list for my 35 when the original owner purchased the boat but it makes no mention of them as being optional.

Nov 11, 2008
Oday 34 Noank, CT
How deep are your drop ins? I only have one pan under the the leg of the port settee.

DannyS

May 27, 2004
Beneteau 393 Bayfield, Wi
Drop ins

The pans are 8 1/4" deep. check the photos, I just happen to have one at home. I added a new battery bank under the qtr. berth so I lost that storage and this is the pan that fit that space.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.