O'day 25 Berths

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Daan de Boer

Hi, I read some where that the 2 couches in the main cabin could easily be converted in a double berth. How this can be done is a mystery to me. Can anybody tell me how this is supposed to be done? Am I missing some stuff?

D

Don Evans

I Have Done This

Daan, recently I posted at sailnet, ODay list server, a URL hosted by Glen Skewes, some pictures detailing this conversion. Unfortunatel this URL has been taken down. I also tried in this forum, alas my Jpegs' were to large. It can be done but will entail removing the stock settee cushion backs and replacing them with ones mounted on plywood or chipboard. The port and starboard settee backs are dropped lengthwise between the settees', supported with drop down legs or in my case supported by small wooden chests (tool and garbage) at either end of the salon floor. If you email me with your email address I can attach these pix for you. There are about 8 in all and there fairly large files. Reach me at evansdo@vianet.on.ca, my home email. Take care. Don

D

Don Evans

The Site Is Still Up

Daan try, http://homepage2.rconnect.com/skewes/DonPics/DonsODay25QueenBed.html Seems to still be working, for now. Don

Status
Not open for further replies.