Ocean Yachtmaster course

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bob Threlkeld

Earlier in November I wrote a question regarding a Florida-based sailing school. I got a very thoughtful reply from "Jon." I have since enrolled in a four-month offshore yachtmaster course near Cowes, UK, the British Offshore Sailing School. Jon, (or anyone else), do you know anything about the school? It is four months long with cruises all over Europe and British Isles.

J

jon

fantastic

great to hear your are going to my homeland to do the ocean yachtmaster course - yes it was me who suggested it to you. i do not know the school in detail to the extent of which day of the week has the best evening dinner but will be in touch next few days with more. for more help find the little ship club in london on the satellite and post a notice there. excellent and cheap place to stay when you want to get away from the south coast and right in the city of london, right on the thames and five minutes literally from the west end of london. only 1 1/2 hours by train from the hamble. send your email address and further to my own - cyndi50@ureach.com and i can fill in a lot further. jon.

Status
Not open for further replies.