O Day parts

Sep 23, 2009
O'Day 34-At Last Rock Hall, Md
Looking for the food molded deck box propane locker liners. Also a.c. electric panel or parts.

Jan 7, 2011
Oday 322 East Chicago, IN
Something about moldy food in an LPG locker?

;-)

spell checker strikes again, or was @njlarry drinking again?

Greg

Sep 23, 2009
O'Day 34-At Last Rock Hall, Md
Spell check changed roto molded to food. No comment on what i was drinking...lol.
D and R no longer carries many ODay parts . That urban legend needs to die off. You can go to the D and R website and find some parts but they are now VERY few and far between. Would be great if they made all the roto moulded. Wish it was different but the reality is what it is. Lets stop sending OPs on wild goose chases. Would be great if Catalina Direct adopted O Day parts supply.

Jan 19, 2010
Catalina 34 Casco Bay
Spell check changed roto molded to food. No comment on what i was drinking...lol.
D and R no longer carries many ODay parts . That urban legend needs to die off. You can go to the D and R website and find some parts but they are now VERY few and far between. Would be great if they made all the roto moulded. Wish it was different but the reality is what it is. Lets stop sending OPs on wild goose chases. Would be great if Catalina Direct adopted O Day parts supply.
Rudy worked for and later acquired the inventory and jigs. He supplied me with many parts over the years. The urban legend is something new. Given that I first did business with him in 1999, it's possible that retirement his in his near future.