Now have name on boat

Jun 12, 2021
Hunter 240 Aqualand Marina, Lake Lanier
Yesterday my daughter Jessie got the name on the stern of the boat. She did the numbers last week. She does great detail work. She gets that from her mom.
I cleaned old caulk off of the left cockpit drink holder plate and re attached it with 3M 4200. The Garmin card arrived and I now have the Lake Vu high resolution maps. The detail on Lake Lanier is fantastic. This week I plan to go ahead with the ventilator for the forward hatch.IMG_20210904_170154165_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Dec 28, 2015
Laser, Hunter H30 Cherubini Tacoma
Don’t forget to pay Poseidon for the name change. A shot of dark rum worked for me along with getting rid of anything (minus documents) with the name on it. It pays to keep him on your side.

Jan 1, 2006
Slickcraft 26 Sailfish
Considering that we spent at least $200 dollars on custom made decals 30 years ago, you might want your daughter to step that up into a cottage business. Sign makers can do the physical part - she could do the creative.

Jun 12, 2021
Hunter 240 Aqualand Marina, Lake Lanier
Don’t forget to pay Poseidon for the name change. A shot of dark rum worked for me along with getting rid of anything (minus documents) with the name on it. It pays to keep him on your side.
Alas, The two previous owners had never named her.