Norwegian Wood

Feb 17, 2006
Lancer 27PS MCB Camp Pendleton KF6BL
Hey guys... selfish plug here, again, as always, will it ever end? LOL

Anyway, I covered Norwegian Wood, a Beatles classic. You can listen on the link below. Use headphones unless you have a really nice sound system. Otherwise PC speakers will make the audio too bright and tinny.

Feb 14, 2014
Hunter 430 Waveland, MS
Using my Desk Top Macintosh computer with two speakers and a sample rate of 44100...
I could hear your fingers sliding [squeak] well done except...

I was going to "meme" your photo to put a Marine Corp ball cap on your shiny head.:cowbell:

Feb 17, 2006
Lancer 27PS MCB Camp Pendleton KF6BL
Someone once said to me that the squeak was akin to a vocalist taking a breath. Well, most vocalist I know don't sound like mice in a trap. I try to be conscious of my fingers moving on the strings but sometime they do what they want to do. Each finger has it's own brain. LOL

Hotel California is on my "do not play" list. LOL

Feb 14, 2014
Hunter 430 Waveland, MS
Hotel California is ok until the Guitar solo...
Amazing finger moves...

I learned piano as a kid, tried guitar, but loved sports more. Oh well but I appreciate your "self taught" dedication.

I get a chill when the guitar solo goes in...
Jim...

Sep 30, 2013
1988 Catalina 22 North Florida
Very nice, Brian! I have only my PC speakers (and they are lousy), but you still sound great to me. :thumbup:

May 23, 2016
Catalina 22 #12502 BSC
Hotel California is ok until the Guitar solo...
Amazing finger moves...

I learned piano as a kid, tried guitar, but loved sports more. Oh well but I appreciate your "self taught" dedication.

I get a chill when the guitar solo goes in...
Jim...
how 'bout the intro to Life in the Fast Lane? (Joe rocks!)