New tide info (old tide tables going away)

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Oh now.. another element of security, my handy printed guide to the Tides... is going to require a battery. What will be next.. my battery free #2 pencil?

Say it isn't so Ken...

capta

Jun 4, 2009
Pearson 530 Admiralty Bay, Bequia SVG
Well you know, this administration really needs to start cutting expenditures and those tide tables are so very expensive to produce. Look out for more very expensive items useful for the safety of life and limb being cut to make way for such important projects as the United States Space Force!

Nov 21, 2007
Beneteau Oceanis 34 Kingston, WA
I've used the Tides and Currents web site for several years. On the page for your favorite station there is a button to download the annual tide tables. I just print the three pages that cover my sailing season and keep them in a binder with my other trip planning notes, etc..

screen shot.png9446484_pg3.jpg

Jan 19, 2010
Hobie 16 & Rhodes 22 Skeeter Charleston
I've used the Tides and Currents web site for several years. On the page for your favorite station there is a button to download the annual tide tables. I just print the three pages that cover my sailing season and keep them in a binder with my other trip planning notes, etc..

View attachment 179455View attachment 179456
Brilliant! You should patent that as BioOptically Organized Knowledge Source. We could call them B.O.O.K.S. :biggrin:

Jan 25, 2011
S2 11.0A Anacortes, WA
In he PNW, it’s Ports and Passes every year. It‘s a backup and sanity check to the tides and currents on the plotter when needed. Although, Navionics has never failed me...