New Owner!!

Nov 6, 2006
Hunter 34 Mandeville Louisiana
Congrats ! Welcome to the group..
Lots of great info here in the "General Downloads" section and the make and model owners mods..

Jan 10, 2022
hunter Cherubini port sidney
I’m very happy with it so far! I’m excited about starting projects and getting out on the water!

Jan 10, 2022
My sentiments exactly. I just called around victoria today looking for a solid heating system to get installed to extend our boating season!

Feb 26, 2004
Catalina 34 224 Maple Bay, BC, Canada
My sentiments exactly. I just called around victoria today looking for a solid heating system to get installed to extend our boating season!
Trotac, THE place to go. mitiempo who used to post here, works there. He ran their electrical department for a few years, last I heard back in August was he's only working on weekends now. Name is Brian, great guy.

Jan 10, 2022
That’s so funny! That’s literally who I called today and am waiting to hear from them! I can’t wait to get some toasty dry warm heat going and enjoy a sooner boating season!

Jan 10, 2022
I wish I could hop in my car! I’m in Alberta and found them online. Who is my other option?

I’m looking at the Wallace system. I had an espar in the last boat and didn’t know any different and loved it!

Brand new to sailing, do you have any suggestions?

Feb 26, 2004
Catalina 34 224 Maple Bay, BC, Canada
Who is my other option?

I’m looking at the Wallace system. I had an espar in the last boat and didn’t know any different and loved it!

Brand new to sailing, do you have any suggestions?
Ah, Alberta, that explains it! :)
It's not Who, it's what, options. Air or hydronic.