New Owner of Laranna

Jan 9, 2017
O'Day 1981 34' savannah ga
Hello all We are the new owners of the 1981 O'Day 34 named "Laranna". Names are Steve and Monica and will be sailing ot of Savannah Ga. Would love to meet and chat with others in this area. Hope to sail as soon as weather break to the warm side!!!

Oct 7, 2008
Oday Oday 35 Chesapeake Bay
Good luck with the new boat. You made a good choice. If you find yourselves in the upper Chesapeake give us a shout out. There a several knowledgeable owners on this site that can answer many of the questions that are bound to come up.

Jan 27, 2008
ODay 35 Beaufort, NC
Welcome. Let us know if you have any questions about the boat. The 34 and 35 are basically identical other than the swim platform on the 35. Never been to Savannah but want to go there sometime.

Oct 7, 2008
Oday Oday 35 Chesapeake Bay
It'll be here before we know it. I purchased mine in Carolina Beach NC. My first cruise was up the Intracostal. One of the best trips I have taken. Can't wait to take it back down your way.

May 24, 2011
Oday 28 Windmill Harbor Hilton Head, SC
Congrats,...I keep my 83 Oday 28 up on Hilton Head, if you have any questions about sailing in this area just ask...Jeff

Aug 17, 2010
Oday 35 Barrington
Congratulations, and you should be getting splashed soon.
I am planning to move my 35 from Providence, RI, to Fort Myers, FL, in the fall of 2017. Savannah is one of the major ports on my list of ports to stop in.