New owner 2005 T2

Aug 3, 2012
Performance Cruising Telstar 28 302 Watkins Glen
Hi. I just picked up a 2005 T2. I will spend this Winter fixing her up, and we will sail her out of Watkins Glen on Seneca Lake in New York. I will post pictures when she is done.

JRT

Feb 14, 2017
Catalina 310 211 Lake Guntersville, AL
God I just love the look of this boat!

I thought you had another thread with the refurbish?

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
She really looks good under sail and that cabin looks pretty comfortable.
This is an old thread, I see. I'll have to look for the refurbish thread.

-Will (Dragonfly)

Feb 7, 2013
Transcat 48 Fla
Looks very nice. Im looking for a shallow water boat for west coast of Florida around Pine Island area where there is
lots of shallow water. Been looking at smaller boats too even a Sea Pearl 21 is
cool for shallow water sailing. Would like to have poti pot for lady friends and maybe a cover area to store things. The Telstar has some room. Do they make smaller Telstars?

Last edited:
Aug 3, 2012
Performance Cruising Telstar 28 302 Watkins Glen
Looks very nice. Im looking for a shallow water boat for west coast of Florida around Pine Island area where there is
lots of shallow water around.
She is and excellent shallow draft boat. With the board up and the rudder kicked, she draws under 1 ft. She is fast, light, trailerable, and easy to sail. This is our second season with her. We are just finishing final details on her, like linear actuated outboard steering for close quarters maneuvering and other conveniences. If my pattern repeats... I will probably have to sell her soon!

JRT

Feb 14, 2017
Catalina 310 211 Lake Guntersville, AL
Well I'm at a weird place. My O'day is just fine and had a ball today. But the heal really makes my wife nervous. She asked about larger or tri as options.

Feb 7, 2013
Transcat 48 Fla
I use to have a Oday 23 crankup keel with weighted keel around it. It was a fun boat but not that fast.