New Forums: Questions, Suggestions, Comments

May 1, 2011
Pearson 37 Lusby MD
In Safari on my iPhone, I have the choices of my threads and followed threads by using the three bars to the left of SBO insignia.

Mar 6, 2008
Catalina 1999 C36 MKII #1787 Coyote Point Marina, CA.
This is only a test on Sunday when l sailed an additional hour while asleep in my bed

Nov 30, 2015
Hunter 1978 H30 Cherubini, Treman Marina, Ithaca, NY
I'm doing it in Chrome on Win10.
Works similarly on an iPad. Click on your userid in the uppermost right corner of this screen, and then in the drop down window click on “Your Content”. All the links you’ve ever participated in are listed from current to older.

May 9, 2020
Merit 25 Lighthouse Landing
I hope I'm not intruding, but I'm kinda new to forums, and I could use some help. It seems that you guys sail larger boats on larger water, but just maybe you can think of a solution, or direct me to more of a "repair" thread. My 1982 Merit 25 rudder is saturated due to a very difficult-to-seal joint where the stainless steel rudder shaft (tube) enters the top of the restored and finished wood-core (Balsa?) rudder body that was re-fiberglassed 5 years ago at a body shop that services many boats. This is the first haul-out, and trailer to home since I launched her 5 years ago, and she has been a great day sailer and racer, and has been kept at Lighthouse Landing (marina) on Kentucky Lake. Any tips on how to seal the stainless tube where it enters the top of the rudder would be greatly appreciated.