New 100% Jib - Inside track cleating question

Mar 6, 2019
Catalina Capri 22 Marblehead MA
Is there anyone out there who has a smaller jib / blade and thus uses the inside tracks on your CP 22? I'm curious how you configure jib sheet cleats balanced with the halyards in the same area. Do you use jam cleats or cam cleats for sheets? If you even have a picture of your deck configuration that would be awesome. Thanks!

Feb 7, 2010
Catalina Capri 22 MKII 1097 Grove, OK
Is there anyone out there who has a smaller jib / blade and thus uses the inside tracks on your CP 22? I'm curious how you configure jib sheet cleats balanced with the halyards in the same area. Do you use jam cleats or cam cleats for sheets? If you even have a picture of your deck configuration that would be awesome. Thanks!
Attaching a pic of my '05 which I run with a low cut 110% Blade. I use cabintop tracks with standup turning blocks. I cleat the halyards with Spinlock Sail Stoppers. I cleat the jib sheets with Harken 150 Cam Cleats. I dual duty the cabin top winches for raising halyards and tightening the sheets.

I just got my first Smart Phone ( Rugby Mil Spec. Flip phone holdout) so I'll be taking many more pictures. I should be at the lake Feb. 15 weather permitting. Just let me know what pics you might like to see.

Attachments