Netflix Drone To Home (or boat)

Feb 11, 2006
Hunter 34 Galveston,Texas
Amazon is already doing that for real in certain test markets.It is called Prime Air.

May 11, 2005
Seidelman S37 Slidell, La.
Motorcycle parts

There is a motorcycle parts outfit advertising drone delivery now.

Jan 22, 2008
Catalina 30 Mandeville, La.
I heard the federal government has a special delivery service that utilizes drones too.

May 11, 2005
Seidelman S37 Slidell, La.
Ssshhhhhh

Forest, thats top secret stuff. Don't tell the terrorists. :evil:

Jun 3, 2004
Hunter 34 Toronto, Ontario Canada
Not quite sure how deliveries are going to work with drones- my Son in law is somewhat of an expert in this area ( as well as a licensed pilot and his partner flies 737's) and in Canada at least, drones fly under visual flight rules. This means they have to be within eyesight of the remote controller. Also it is my understanding that in the US commercial drone flights are not authorized until 2015?

Last edited:
Nov 19, 2011
MacGregor 26S Hampton, VA
I promise if I see one of those drones in my neighborhood, I will do my best to knock it out of the sky.

Feb 26, 2004
Catalina 34 224 Maple Bay, BC, Canada
A skipper on the C25 forum posted a video from his remote mini-helicpoter video cam.

I guess what'll happen is that these bloody things will be all over and we'll all stop grousing about motor boats. Unless we find out the pilots of the drones are all...???

Nov 19, 2011
MacGregor 26S Hampton, VA
Got that right buddy. I think I have the right tool as well..
Me too but I just didn't want to use the"G" word in mixed company. But frankly no matter what I have, basketball, horseshoe, rope, seat cushion, or muffler, something is getting thrown at it