Needed: H23 Owners Manual

Nov 11, 2017
Hunter 23 Alum Creek Sailing Assn
Wintertime greetings, mates.
Happy owner of a H23,
Do you have an owners manual you'd be willing to photocopy for me. As you know, they're not available any more.
Any documentation you might have would be most appreciated.

Gary

Jun 8, 2004
-na -NA Anywhere USA
Go to boat info/hunter/model 23/then look under downloads for owners manual. A lot more info there and welcome to the forum

Jun 8, 2004
-na -NA Anywhere USA
@Volkswatson
The reason why I referred the poster to the boat information as there is more information, projects by owners, photos and so forth there to glean upon to include the owner's manual. I am a former Hunter dealer much involved with small boats.

Aug 30, 2016
Hunter 23 Tyler
@Volkswatson
The reason why I referred the poster to the boat information as there is more information, projects by owners, photos and so forth there to glean upon to include the owner's manual. I am a former Hunter dealer much involved with small boats.
Oh, ok. I was under the impression he wanted the manual, and I knew I had a link to one. Are we not encouraged to share this kind of info?

Jun 8, 2004
-na -NA Anywhere USA
I try to make everyone aware of what information is out there on this boat generally most found on the boat information which believe it or not, many do not navigate to that site. If there is any information not on that site for the specific boat, I encourage it to go there as it may well help any others. However, I encourage to help others as well. I did check and the manual is there as well. Welcome to the forum sir and anytime you need help or have any suggestions to offer, we encourage you to do so.

Nov 11, 2017
Hunter 23 Alum Creek Sailing Assn
Thanks, Watson and Dave. I'd hoped one of you had the necessary documentation.