Need the name of a part

Mar 22, 2009
Catalina 310 Gulfport Small Craft Harbor, MS
On the M25XP there is a hose that comes out of the heat exchanger that goes up the rear bulkhead of the engine compartment near the coolant overflow tank, through a curved plastic tube with an anti-siphon valve (not sure that is the correct term) and then another hose on the other end of the curved plastic tube injects the hot raw water into the exhaust riser where it goes out with the engine exhaust.

What is the name of that curved plastic tube with an anti-siphon valve? I need a new one and can't find one anywhere. I am almost positive that West Marine carries them as I remember seeing one there before.

Can't find it on Catalina Direct.

Thanks,
Jim

Mar 22, 2009
Found a picture. The curved piece in the upper right hand corner of the photo next to the coolant overflow reservoir.

Thanks,
Jim

Attachments

Mar 22, 2009
No I need the whole loop. Broke both mounting brackets on it yesterday. Hose is standing in place but not secured to the rear bulkhead.

Thanks for the info. Was digging around on WM but couldn't find it and didn't know the name. Will keep the anti-siphon valve and the cap/cover as spares. Probably keep the who unit as an emergency back-up.

Cheers,
Jim

Feb 26, 2004
Catalina 34 224 Maple Bay, BC, Canada
Jim, get a couple of cable ties with screw holes in them. The whole thing isn't rocket science.