Need Super Swift Sail

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joe Cable

I am trying to replace a worn out sail on a 1971 Super Swift. So far, I'm having trouble finding anyone who even knows what a Super Swift is. I do have the rough dimensions for the sail which I could give to a local loft and hope for the best, but I was hoping to find a replacement like you can for a Sunfish. Anybody know of a place that offers a wide selection of dingy sails? Thanks, Joe Cable

K

Kurt

No clue but

Iam Sorry I have no ideas about sails . But I hope that you can help me .I just bought a sunfish looking boat that has an oday placard on it and I have no clue what model it is, But it sounds like we might have the same boat .I whould like to find a replacement rudder . Right now I have rigged up a rudder from a sunfish . Being new to sailing I dont know if what I have done is working correctly or not,it works almost to smooth. Any way if it is a super swift that I now own . And you find a outlet for parts let me know . And if I damage my boat beond repair while learning how to use it you can buy my sail, other than some faded color it looks to be in good shape

Status
Not open for further replies.