Need parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bill Sheehy

Good Luck

I have a Hunter 42 which had a mast made by Imosat. When the boat was shipped to Seattle last year the mast was damaged. They have changed hands 3 different times and we were unable to get much help out of them. We had some one local make the mast. Hope you have better luck than I did.

M

Mark Johnson

Try Sparcraft

I know that Sparcraft took over Isomat. I used to have their web address, but can't put my finger on it right now. I will try to find it for you. MPJ

C

Chris Bloor

E.B. Spars...

...in Canada has a good supply of Isomat parts. We have a C-42, also with an Isomat mast, and needed parts when we rigged it this summer for a spinnaker. I forget his web site address, but the phone number is easy -- 1-800-EBSPARS. (To find his web site, try typing E.B. Spars in your search engine.) You can e-mail him or call him. Just watch holidays! I left an urgent message one Monday when I hadn't heard from him and found out he hadn't called because it was a Canadian holiday! He had simply come into the office to check on something and heard my urgent phone message! Ah, well. But the part was reasonably priced and at our marina within two days. Good luck, and happy sailing! Chris Bloor Great Escape III C-42 #372

Status
Not open for further replies.