Need Mast for 1991 Hunter 42. Lost the entire rig this last weekene

deanM

Jan 2, 2023
Hunter 42 42 passage Naples
Looking for a fit to my 1991 Hunter 42 CC. Mast and all went over the said on the way to Bimini this last weekend.

Just had completed a 9 month restoration in side.

Any help would be appreciated. Dean

• Sad
Jan 19, 2010
Hobie 16 & Rhodes 22 Skeeter Charleston
I recently saw this boat on FB marketplace.

We had a few message exchanges. This boat is a disaster ... interior gutted... no motor... no shaft... etc....and the guy finally told me he was ready to give it away. The mast might be a few feet too short but maybe worth a look. Just eyeballing.... this boat is 36' and it looks like the mast overhangs 2' in the back and 3' in the front so... the mast is approx... 41' ... might not work for you.... I'm guessing your mast was about 50'. Is that correct?

deanM

Jan 2, 2023
Hunter 42 42 passage Naples
I recently saw this boat on FB marketplace.

We had a few message exchanges. This boat is a disaster ... interior gutted... no motor... no shaft... etc....and the guy finally told me he was ready to give it away. The mast might be a few feet too short but maybe worth a look. Just eyeballing.... this boat is 36' and it looks like the mast overhangs 2' in the back and 3' in the front so... the mast is approx... 41' ... might not work for you.... I'm guessing your mast was about 50'. Is that correct?
Thanks so much.