Need history of model changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Frank Gloss

Hi folks, My name is Frank, and I am a Catalina addict. I started with a 22, and now have a 25. I am saving up money for a 36. That looks like a good size for retirement. Does anybody know where I can get information on shopping for a Catalina 36. I know that on our Catalina 25 website there are articles on the different model changes, what they entailed, and what to look for in a 25. I can't seem to find anything like that in the 36 website. Any suggestions? Thanks Frank

A

Another addict

Which site for C25 info?

I've been looking for this same info for a C25. What site are you referencing, Frank?

F

Frank Gloss

Catalina 25 information

Look at the Catalina 25 association's website Tech Tips section under C25. There are two articles, one on buying a C25, another on Surveying a C25. Both together will give you a great deal of information on the different models of C25's. About 6,000 C25's were built. I bought an 89 model wing keel. Only 223 of these were built, they are the most rare. They were very expensive to build, Catalina discontinued the 25's after this model change, and came out with the 250's. Frank

T

Trevor

C36 info

Hi Frank - Have you checked the C36 international site (see Related link)? This site has tons of useful information regarding these boats. There are about 200 active C36 owners on the Sailnet email list as well. One of the benefits of owning Catalinas is all the great owner support! If you have any specific questions, I'd be happy to share wirth you my experiences on our 1986 C36.

C

Chic Lasser

Check out the C36 website they have all the brochures on line.

Status
Not open for further replies.